200ml (add an extra shampoo half price)
Usage: Dry, damaged hair
Benefits: Hydrates, repairs and returns lustre
Pamper and revitalise hair with our Queen Bean, a rich shampoo that dramatically boosts overall hair health.
Features a powerful combination of Amino Acids that instantly
strengthen hair on a cellular level and infuse it with life.
The blend of natural ingredients from Moroccan Queen Honey to Aloe Vera work to protect hair and make it shine from within.
An article in the Journal of Cosmetic Science found,
- When amino acids are applied to the hair as just a liquid, the absorption of the amino acids depends on the absorption of the liquid into the hair
- When the amino acids were added to a formulated conditioner the amino acids travelled more quickly to the hair
- Hair has a particular affinity (or love) for the amino acid, Arginine, it acts as the “anchor” amino acid by absorbing quickly and encouraging other amino acids to absorb as well
- A hair conditioner incorporated with Arginine improves the water-repelling property of bleach-damaged hair
- Histidine and Phenylalanine amino acids improve the strength of each individual hair strand
- Amino acids help improve dyed hair’s ability to keep it’s the vibrant colour for longer periods of time
The science doesn’t lie, amino acids are fantastic for not only hair growth but retention! Utilizing a bit in your routine will help you achieve the frizz-free definition and shine you have always dreamed about.
Vanillin is an anti-oxidant and critical for healthy locks. Antioxidants work to fight free radicals, which form both during normal everyday body processes and from exposure to harmful environmental factors.Free radicals damage cells, including hair cells effectively causing growth to slow down. Antioxidants, such as vanillin, will work against free radicals, inhibiting them and therefore reducing the effects on the body.
Antioxidants also prevent damage to the follicles. Because of this, antioxidants such as vanillin have been linked to an increase in growth.
Sweet Orange Oil
Sweet orange oil is also an excellent moisturizer for brittle hair. It infuses the hair with vitamins and aids in hair growth and repair.
Split ends and dryness
Sweet Orange oil is among the best of the reviews for having a positive effect on the condition of hair generally. Using it regularly appears to help the hair to become shiny and reduces the instances of split ends and brittle hair.
It also helps to maintain a healthy moisture level avoiding drying of the scalp reducing the onset of dandruff.
Known to both curb hair thinning and balding and also stimulate the growth of new hair. Hair loss can be onset by many different factors.
These include damaged hair follicles and shafts. The cedar oil is a perfect way to combat these issues
Poor circulation to the scalp is one of the leading causes of hair follicle weakening. Cedar oil is a great way to get blood flowing in your scalp again.
This increased stimulation will promote hair growth and overall strengthening of the hair. It also is a form of protecting your scalp from fungal infections that could lead to hair loss.
Cedar oil’s pesticide qualities can be a wonderful solution to funguses that will prevent your hair from coming in evenly and healthily . This will also prevent hair from falling out in the future. The stronger follicles lead to stronger and longer lasting hair.